Gmc Syclone Land Speed Record
210 mph did the trick and the record stood for over 10 years when it was broken by.
Gmc syclone land speed record. It runs 0 to 60 mph quicker than a. The lsr was driven by high speed veteran don stringfellow. Typhoon blows in from gmc next year lsr. Gmc breaks speed record at 204 145 mph.
In the summer of 1989 the syclone truck went on to take five speed records including an fia international world speed record of 194 mph. The lsr syclone land speed record which holds the world record for the first truck to break the 200mph barrier and being the fastest naturally aspirated truck at 210 089mph in a standing mile has been relocated from michigan to a fitting place known for speed daytona beach florida. The following year the truck broke its own record with a 204 mph two way average and a top speed of 210 mph. Not bad for dealing with something they didn t originally want.
Here s one from the archives. 1991 gmc syclone specs performance data top speed engine specifications pictures. Back in 1990 banks teamed up with general motors to set a new land speed record. The syclone when new was capable of accelerating from 0 60 mph 97 km h in 4 3 seconds and could do a quarter mile run in 13 4 seconds at 98 mph 158 km h according to car driver s comparison test.
- Sugar Skull Jeep Foot Pegs
- Jeep Yj Custom Fenders
- Kaiser Permanente Near Me
- Rosemarie Ford Net Worth
- Mosler Safe For Sale
- Jordan Ford Collision Center
- Logo Jeep Juventus Png
- Meier Chevrolet Nashville Il
- Pierce Arrow Gold Branson
- Net Worth Of Chevrolet
- Jeep Wrangler Sahara Kijiji
- Jeep Wrangler For Sale Greensboro Nc
- Old Ford Trucks By Year
- Jeep Wrangler Parts For Sale Craigslist
- Quality Chevrolet Escondido Parts
- Mitsubishi Jeep J53 For Sale Uk
- Used Ford F350 Flatbed Trucks For Sale
- Used Ford Pickup Trucks For Sale
- Land Rover Defender Vs Jeep Wrangler
- Jeep Wrangler Jl Parts And Accessories